Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Everyone to the KITCHEN TABLE!!!

Hi! I'm Julie, a stay at home mom of 2. I have a 5 year old kindergartner and a 22 month old boy. I'm a stay at home mom and married to the love of my life.

As a parent, I want the best for my children. I also want them to grow up knowing that family time is a priority. I think the best way to instill this is to sit down (somewhere) for dinner together most nights. If you are like me, you have seen articles and studies about how important family meals are. Meals are not solely for filling empty bellies. Even though we read these studies, I thought this would be a great place to share ideas, recipes, tips for quick healthy meals, and games for the dinner table to keep everyone in their seats. We all have school, work, soccer practice, errands to run, houses to clean, etc. But lets try to help each other make some special memories and healthy habits for our children.

No comments: